August 7, 2019

MAY-JUNE-JULY WRAPUP (aka the month of reading slump)


Hi,

In April, I barely read anything. I got through three books and that was it. In May, I tried and tried and tried but got through nothing. I ended up getting stuck in Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes. In June, I FINALLY finished Hidden Bodies THEN read The Hunger Games for a quick reread. It did not disappoint. In July, I got through three books and all of which were really quick reads for me which is a really good sign.

The shift in interest and stress at work really got me there. But I really hope to get my reading pace back and get into that 4-5 books per month kind of thing. Crossing my fingers that this is the month. Also, OMG Dark Age is out! I picked up my copy from the bookstore last Monday (not on this book haul because it's for August!)!! EXCITED FOR THIS!!

I wanted to get back to all things blogging. I'll take it one step at a time. The slump is really getting into me.


books read


Hidden Bodies (You #2) by Caroline Kepnes | The Hunger Games (the Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins | The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware | Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman | The Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata

Book slump is real. ugh.

*   *   *

books hauled


The Wedding Date (the Wedding Date #1) by Jasmine Guillory | The Bookshop of Yesterdays by Amy Meyerson | The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren | Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman | Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty | The Bookshop on the Shore (Scottish Bookshop #2) by Jenny Colgan | My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyikan Braithwaite | The Radium Girls by Kate Moore | The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman

Setting aside the 3 Wuthering Heights copies, I bought these last few months, I'm really excited to get through these books! Just need to find the time! Also, I'm so happy to get more books-about-books themed ones 💖💖


HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, 
How was the last few months for you, guys? Anything you want to share? New hobby, projects, travel, books, school life?
How was your month in reading? Anything you added to your faves? Anything you can recommend to me?

let's connect!

1 comment:

  1. This summer has been all over the place with my reading. Feast or famine lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...