June 3, 2021

BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOG #30


Hi,

Books from the Backlog is a weekly feature hosted by Carole @ Carole's Random Life in Books.

title:
 The Little Café in Copenhagen (Romantic Escapes #1)
author: Julie Caplin   
genre: adult, chick lit, romance
published: February 1st 2018 by HarperImpulse
my copy: kindle, 410 pages
purchase: Amazon | B&N | Book Depository
Welcome to the little cafe in Copenhagen where the smell of cinnamon fills the air and the hot chocolate is as smooth as silk. 
Publicist Kate Sinclair’s life in London is everything she thought she wanted: success, glamour and a charming boyfriend. Until that boyfriend goes behind her back and snatches a much sought-after promotion from her. Heartbroken and questioning everything, Kate needs to escape. 
Leaving behind rush hour and late nights in the office for a city break in beautiful Copenhagen, Kate discovers how to live life ‘the Danish way’. From candles and cosy nights in to the easy smiles of tall, gorgeous Vikings and eating your body weight in pastries (ok, that’s just her), the city offers her a new perspective. 
Can the secrets of hygge and happiness lead her to her own happily-ever-after?
why did I get this. I'm in a chicklit/romance kick so I just maybe grab anything that sounds cute and quick that's also on sale on kindle (lol).
why is it still in my tbr. too many books to read I guess. Also, as I always say, I'm slow on ebook.


HOW ABOUT YOU
Have you read this book? What do you think of this book? Should I put this at the top of my tbr?

let's connect!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty cover! I hope you'll enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading books set outside of my home country. I think experiencing Copenhagen could be fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this book. I hope that you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying this series! I’ve not read the novel mentioned but I’ve read Hygge and Kisses by Clara Christensen which has very similar vibes and gave a five-star rating. I love anything hygge related. I might see if the title you mentioned is available at the library. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...