I randomly came across this month-long reading challenge that involves dealing with our unmanageable to-be-read pile. And I'm like: OHWOW, PERFECT! I was going to read a couple of April eARCs but when I saw this I knew that this is the time I clear some of the books from my tbr. So sorry, April review books.
things about #TakeControlTBR
- reading challenge started yesterday, March 1 and ends on March 31
- hosted by kimbacaffeinate @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- ALL books/audios must be published before March 1, 2017.
- there will be a twitter party on March 15th @ 7PM (CST)
- there will also be a 24-hr TBR read-a-thon on March 18 (which I will not be participating in 'cause #busylife)
- signup post can be found here.
- there's a giveaway and books read and reviewed can be linked here.
I decided to divide my to-be-read list in two: (1) physical books and (2) ebooks. While I do have this list, I think that this will not be definite because my mind changes a lot. like A LOT. and I'm a really moody reader. BUT I'm sure that I'll read King's Cage soon (possibly on Saturday) as well as both Cruel Beauty and Heartless because of the #OWBookClub
edit: i totally forgot I listed a TBR on my roundup post. ohwell. i'll try to go around both TBRs. how crazy is that?
Also, ALL my updates will be posted on my #weekendreads and twitter!
wow that's redundant
King's Cage (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard | UnBound (Unwind Dystology) by Neal Shusterman | Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge | Heartless by Marissa Meyer | Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
The Night Stalker (DCI Erika Foster #2) by Robert Bryndza | Swansong (DI Nick Dixon #4) by Damien Boyd | Dead Level (DI Nick Dixon #5) by Damien Boyd | The Clouded Sky (Earth & Sky #2) by Megan Crewe | The Human (Children of Wisdom #3)
HOW ABOUT YOU
Are you joining the #TakeControlTBR challenge? If so, what books are on your TBR? Also, random question, what do you prefer reading/read more: backlogs or new releases?