May 25, 2018

2018 Ebookathon TBR

Hi,

A few days ago, I was blog hopping and came across this read-a-thon in Victoria @ Latte Nights Reviews's blog and decided to join in the fun. Mainly because I've been neglecting my ebooks. I haven't even finish anything since P.S. From Paris which I read in March. So hopefully this read-a-thon will fix that -- I'm trying to do something about that already by continuing my last ebook read but I'm really hoping this read-a-thon will help me get my ebook reading pace back.

things about #Ebookathon
- reading challenge runs from May 27th to June 2nd
- hosted by Victoria @ Latte Nights Reviews and Brooke @ Brookesbooknook.
- you can also follow their ebookathon twitter & instagram accounts!
- the annoucement post can be found here!!
- the reading challenges are:
  1. Oldest book on your ereader
  2. Ebook you got for free
  3. Ebook you forgot about
  4. Daily deal impulse buy
  5. Free choice

As always, this is a tentative TBR and it may change depending on my mood 😅

#Ebookathon TBR


Gates of Thread and Stone (Gates of Thread and Stone #1) | Lori M. Lee (oldest book on your ereader)
I just looked through at the bottom of my ereader and saw this. I can't even remember when I got this. I actually forgot all about this book, tbh. But I do remember seeing this book around blogs before.
I Found You | Lisa Jewell (ebook you got for free)
I got this free from NetGalley. I was looking at another book which I haven't read -- The Shadow Land. But I feel like going for a thriller here and I think Lisa Jewell is just the right pick.
The Boat People | Sharon Bala (ebook you forgot about) 
I literally forgot about this book and remembered it when I saw it on my local bookstore. I got it from NetGalley and when I took a break from blogging, all review copies were forgotten all together. That's just great! Then I saw this and I'm like: why do I get the feeling that I've seen this book before? Yup.
The Human (Children of Wisdom #3) | Stephanie Erickson (daily deal impulse buy)
This was one of those books on kindle deals. I can't remember what kind of deal/sale it was but it wasn't the kindle daily deals... But it was on sale.. so yeah.. This is the last book in a series which I partly forgot already but I just read the blurb and I'm all good.
The Body Reader (Detective Jude Fontaine #1) | Anne Frasier
I was going to pick another review copy for this free choice but then I remember downloading the eGalley for the 2nd book of this series. So I decided to pick this up already so I can get around the 2nd book, The Body Counter, before it's released on June.

HOW ABOUT YOU
Are you joining the #Ebookathon? If so, what books are on your TBR? Do we have any similarities? Which of these should I read first?

let's connect!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is awesome. I should do this too coz I have a shit ton of books on my e-reader that i've long since neglected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't we all? hahaha. I got so excited when I saw this readathon. kind of like an excuse to get back to my kindle app.

      Delete
  2. I mostly read ebooks so I feel like I am always having an ebookathon :) Good luck with this! I hope you enjoy all of the books you read for this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...