September 3, 2020

BOOKS FROM THE BACKLOG #10

Hi,

Books from the Backlog is a weekly feature hosted by Carole @ Carole's Random Life in Books.

title:
 Ginny Moon
author: Benjamin Ludwig
genre: adult fiction, contemporary
published: May 2nd 2017 by Park Row Books
my copy: paperback, 368 pages
purchase: Amazon | B&N | Book Depository
Meet Ginny. She’s fourteen, autistic, and has a heart-breaking secret… 
Ginny Moon is trying to make sense of a world that just doesn’t seem to add up…. 
After years in foster care, Ginny is in her fourth forever family, finally with parents who will love her. 
Everyone tells her that she should feel happy, but she has never stopped crafting her Big Secret Plan of Escape. 
Because something happened, a long time ago – something that only Ginny knows – and nothing will stop her going back to put it right… 
A fiercely poignant and inspirational story a lost girl searching for a place to call home. Ginny Moon will change everyone who spends time with her.
why did I get this. got this from a bookish event for free. It sounds interesting to be honest but I'm not hyped for it.
why is it still in my tbr. just not up for it. I don't think I even considered it ever. So if you've read this, a little insight would be good 😅


HOW ABOUT YOU
Have you read these books? What do you think of them? Should I put them at the top of my tbr?

let's connect!

6 comments:

  1. Just reading the description my heart goes out to Ginny. I wonder what happened. This isn't one I've heard of before. If you do decide to read it, I hope you enjoy it! Have a great rest of the week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this one around but I don't think that I have read any reviews for it. Ginny does sound like a great character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a son who is on the spectrum and I am drawn to this type of book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like one that would tug at my heartstrings. I live for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the kind I would have to be in the right mindset for, but I do like the sound of her story. Maybe it will grab you at a later point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking of getting this book. Thank you for your insights

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...