February 8, 2018

Hello there, the Blacksheep Reader is Back!

#currentlyreading
Hello,

It's been almost half a year since I last posted and I know I just suddenly disappeared. I thought when I start working, I'll have more free time to read and blog but I was stand corrected. I feel exhausted all the time. And I mean legit-ly all the time. I'm not making much promises this time around but I'm really hoping to stick around for good :)

2017 was a great year for me. Not so much on blogging, obviously, but in life in general. Just think about this: We finished our undergraduate thesis and were selected as one of the top theses, I FINALLY graduated university (after all these years, ohmy), and now I'm working for my fave local bookstore. The end of 2017 also opened up new opportunities for me so wish me luck for the things to come!

Explanations aside, let's talk about what's to come for The Blacksheep Reader.

  • I've prepared reviews of books I read last 2017. I wrote these reviews the moment I finished them so my words and feelings for these books are good as the time I read them. And I believe my feelings for them are still the same. So even though I was MIA, I was still reading and writing :)
  • I decided to keep my book reviews  to 2 reviews a week as to not stress myself. I love writing and all but I have to admit that I don't have all the time in the world to actually write about every book I read.
  • Weekend Reads will be back! I LOVE writing about books I read, currently reading, and want to read. I mean who doesn't anyway? It's also my way of sharing everything I'm reading without all the stressful thinking of all the details.
  • I'm thinking of discussion posts but I'm not very good at it but I'll still consider it :)
  • I'm also excited to work on my book lists because listing stuff is my fave thing to do!
  • Also, I hope to participate on more read-a-thons just because I LOVE them!

I hope everyone had a fantastic 2017. Here's to reading more books this 2018! I'm actually at the top of my game right now (guess who's 5 books ahead of their goodreads reading challenge?). I'm currently reading Iron Gold by Pierce Brown, Every Day by David Levithan, and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. More details on what I think about them on my Weekend Reads post.


HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS
How was your 2017? What are you looking forward to this 2018? What BOOKS are you highly anticipating this year?

What would you like me to share more of since I'm trying to get back and all? -- more manga volume reviews? anime reviews (maybe?)? Any discussion posts ideas? Also, would you like to see my 2017 reading goals?

let's connect!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :) I'm glad your 2017 was great, mine was great as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sab!! I'm so excited to fully get back to blogging and chat with everyone :D It's good to know your 2017 was well :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...