So last year I participated on the same challenge and miserably failed. This time around, I strongly plan to win this challenge and read at least 5 books (ohwow, for real). Since I'm also trying to get back to blogging, participating on these kinds of challenge feels like a nice boost 😊
things about #TakeControlTBR
- reading challenge starts 12MN of March 1 and ends at 11:59PM of March 31.
- hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- ALL books/audiobooks should have been published before March 1, 2018.
- there will be a twitter party on March 11th @ 2:30PM (CST)
- signup post can be found here.
- there's a giveaway and books read and reviewed can be linked to join the giveaway.
I decided to pick books based on my mood at the moment and this may actually change once March starts. I think short books will be good for this challenge as well as easy to read books like contemporary fictions. But really, who really knows which books I'll pick up by then. But help me decide please? Here's my subject to change to-read list 😆
wow that's redundant
Manuscript Found in Accra by Paulo Coelho | Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple | Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling | Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan | The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley | Dear Martin by Nic Stone | In Order to Live by Yeonmi Park | The Dirty Book Club by Lisi Harrison | The Vegetarian by Han Kang
HOW ABOUT YOU
Are you joining the #TakeControlTBR challenge? If so, what books are on your TBR? Do we have any similarities? Which of these should I read first?