December 12, 2020

10 Books I Must Read Before the Year Ends


Hi,

It's the FINAL TBR! and it's late but we're still going to roll with this. I've already read one of these so that's productivity I'm telling you. lmao.

This month, I decided to pick out 2 books for each of my TBRs until October. Since I started this monthly TBR in June, I picked out books from then until my October TBR. Doing this has been fun and I'm doing it again next year. I've already written down some monthly prompts I'll follow. So I'm excited for that.

Not doing descriptions for this one just because I already talked about them before. lmao. Tell me which of these I should get into before the year ends! Also just for updates, I'm done with Dr. Jekyll and Hyde and I'm currently reading The Bookish Life of Nina Hill (and I'm LOVING IT!).

Murder at the Book Group (Book Group Mystery #1) by Maggie King | Thunderstruck by Erik Larson | Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louie Stevenson | The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary |Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle #1) by Jay Kristoff

The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman | Afterworlds by Scott Westerfield | Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge | Magpie Murders (Susan Ryeland #1) by Anthony Horowitz | The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium #2) by Stiegg Larsson

let's connect!

5 comments:

  1. The Flatshare was really good. I hope you like my favorite part, and I simply adored Nina Hill. That was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever that is, I'm sure I'm gonna like it. I'm currently reading Nina Hill right now and I'm really enjoying Nina Hill as a character. The tone of the narration is really fun.

      Delete
  2. I have not read any of these books yet! Nevernight is one that I have been interested and I have heard great things about The Bookish Life of Nina Hill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been intrigued with Nevernight since it came out but I'm also quite scared to get to it. But I'm really pushing myself to finally read it. I'm reading Nina Hill right now and I'm really enjoying it :)

      Delete
  3. AAAAH I am feeling the pressure. Not to make my reading goal but to get some last books in so I can start the New Year all new. I don't think I have read anything on your list except the Steig Larsson which were my go-to for airplanes since they are so long!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...