June 5, 2020

9 Books I Borrowed and NEED to Finish


Hi,

We may not have a local library here where I can borrow all the books I want. But I have here my book best friend who have too many books I want to read.

So I just looked up all of his books that I currently have with me and I am surprised to see a lot of them I still haven't read. No panic in here to be honest. But I kind of just had the urge to go through hopefully most of them sooooon. 

Also, this list is wild. I don't now much about these books.


The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium #2) by Stieg Larsson
I was so motivated to start this back then when I finished the first book in the series. But when I actually started it, I was not interested in it anymore? I don't know. It's kind of just weird. But I really want to pick it up soon just so I can get this series over and done with.
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium #3) by Stieg Larsson 
Would be read when I finally get the mood to read the 2nd book. lol.
That title attracted me, okay? I was kind of hyped for this when I saw this in the bookstore. Then my best friend bought it. I got him to read it ASAP so I can read it. lol.
He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker
I've read reviews for this one and despite never reading any of K.A. Tucker's previous books, I'm really interested on this one. The thriller aspect attracted me.
The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O'Neill
I have zero clue what this is about. But my best friend has read it, I saw it on a Popsugar list challenge which I think I've already accomplished but I already have this. So why not read it, yeah? Whatever this is actually about, let's just go through with it blindly. lol.


Magpie Murders (Susan Ryeland #1) by Anthony Horowitz
I think is like one of those books that involves books within a book. I was hyped for this when I read about it but now I'm just so indifferent to it. It's also quite lengthy. 500+ pages. SO I feel a bit off about it. I tried it before though but ended up holding it off just because I wasn't in the mood for it.
If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio
Another one of those books I have no idea about. But I've seen this around and it's well received. Also, that title is just so attractive. 
I've been curious of this book since it came out. The hype is huge and the premise is interesting. So I'm legitimately riding the hype train but then again, it's one of those books that once I got it, I just endlessly let it sit on the shelf. I have zero clue when I'll get to it but really hoping this month.
Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
This one I never really borrowed. My best friend just added it to the books he gave me when I got most of these books. I've seen this a lot but I never really cared about this book because I was barely in the mood for YA. But we'll see. 


HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS,
Do you ever borrow books from friends or from the library? Do you sometimes end up forgetting about them? Which of these books should I read first?

let's connect!

5 comments:

  1. I only borrow from the eLibrary these days. I have let a few of my audiobooks go unheard (from Hoopla, so nobody was waiting), but I am pretty good about reading the books. I have Love Story, but have not read it. I hope you get to it, and let me know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous of you guys who have libraries to borrow from (and get access to ebooks and audiobooks from there as well). I got some of this since 2018 (which I recently found out) but I was never in a rush to read them because it's my best friend's books.
      Will probably get to that one this month. I made sure to have it on my tbr. I'll let you know :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your list! I haven't read any of these books yet, but I hope you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great idea, and it reminds me that I still have at least a pile of books loaned to me by friends over the last two years. One two years ago that is a dry non-fiction novel, and the rest are a series a graphic novels and one middle grade horror story. I think once I finish my last classes in a few weeks I might try a similar challenge. Good luck with reading your list! The only book from your list that I own is Sawkill Girls that I've been really meaning to get to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...