June 1, 2020

MAY WRAPUP (aka the month of productivity )


Hi,

Can you believe it's been more than two months since this quarantine started?

I was extra productive then. I read a lot. I drew some stuff. I cleaned my room. I rearranged my shelves. I felt so good about having so much time. After a couple of weeks (maybe three weeks), I started getting into a reading slump. I stopped making art. And as a whole, I just lost motivation.

And probably it's a normal cycle.

Right now though I've been doing a lot of art and a few reading which is kind of nice. So I'd assume I got back to being extra productive. I've scheduled blog posts for June and have been making illustrations. Would really appreciate it if you guys would follow my Facebook page and Instagram account (not that updated but I will get to that soon!!). I try to post my work as much as I can. These are a couple of my stuff,



books read


Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth | After Dark by Haruki Murakami

quick thoughts right here with their respective Popsugar prompts👇
Allegiant (meant to read in 2019) - I have repeated said how much I wanted to get this series over and done with! AND I finally did it! It was okay for me tbh. My lost expectations totally worked out well.
After Dark (set in Japan) - this was such a great read. I also related way too much to Mari. I love the dynamic of the characters and I LOVE the writing as a whole!

*   *   *

books hauled


The Beekeeper of Aleppo by Christy Lefteri

Since I don't go out and bookstores a really far from my place, I haven't bought a single book since March. Makes me kind of miss the feel of bookstores.


HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS,
How was the last couple of months for you guys? Anything you want to share? New hobby, projects, travel, books? How was your reading month? Anything new to your faves?

let's connect!

4 comments:

  1. You drew those? They are amazing! Glad to see the quarantine isn't squashing your artistic inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, thanks Sam! I just got motivated which is actually interesting :)

      Delete
  2. Wow wonderful artwork, that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...