October 23, 2020

I'm Joining Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon!!!


Hi,

I am once again trying the 24-hour readathon. lmao.

I did an impromptu 24-hour readathon before and I enjoyed it. I got through a good amount of books and I was also impressed at myself for doing it. This time around, I'm joining the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon (as long as things go according to plan because I heard my older sister will drop by probably on Sunday which will be most of the duration of the readathon for me) and I will try to take videos and do a "reading vlog" however that's supposed to go.

Things of note,

- The #readathon is on Oct 24th, 8AM EST. Check out their twitter account for sprints and their website for hourly challenges/giveaway.
- I have a TBR and who knows, I might do some last minute / mood changes for it. I have like 5-6 books.
- I'm excited for the readathon bingo!!

- I wish I have snacks but I wasn't able to go to the grocery so I don't know how that will go but I'll probably just take coffee and stay up later than usual.
- I hope that this time around my reading pace gets better. I've actually removed Facebook from my phone so thats one distraction taken down. There's still Twitter though and then there's a World Series game and Church on Sunday sooooo... idk.
- As I said, I'll take videos for a reading vlog which I mentioned last week on my weekly wrapup.
- I'm looking at all my sticky notes and I'm just so excited to actually use then for the readathon. lol.

HOW ABOUT YOU!
Are you participating in this month's Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon? Do you plan to read the entire 24 hours? Have you done other 24 hour readathons?

let's connect!

8 comments:

  1. I can never commit to this sort of thing, but good luck to you and I hope you have lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to although things get in the way some times but I try to get back to focus. Thank you, Sam!

      Delete
  2. The time zones generally preclude me from Readathons . I hope you achieved your goal.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily the time zone worked well for me :) Thank you, Shelleyrae!

      Delete
  3. Number the Stars was one of my favorites growing up.

    Check out my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to get to it and really loved it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...