March 6, 2021

9 Books I Borrowed and NEED to Finish

thicc books this month

Hi,

Wow. February was quick. I barely read from my tbr. lmao.

Last month I only read two of the ten books I listed in my tbr. One of them I finished early this month. But I did finish five books in February which I posted on my wrap up. I somehow still look at it as how slow I'm reading in Kindle recently. I'm still pushing through with my goal to finish twenty ebooks this year though. I still have the remaining ebooks from that tbr downloaded on my Kindle just so I'm still reminded to read them this month.

This month, I'm circling back to my first prompt for this monthly tbr challenge. Yes, the prompt that started this challenge idea: reading the books I borrowed (so I can return them and borrow new ones. hahaha). 


Dune (Dune #1) by Frank Herbert | The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millenium #2) by Stieg Larsson | The Girl Who Kicked the Hornerts' Nest (Millenium #3) by Strieg Larsson | Magpie Murders (Susan Ryeland #1)  by Anthony Horowitz | The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O'Neill

I've talked about all of these before. I was bored with Dune but I did say that I'd still want to get back and finish it. I might not get to it this month but we'll see. The other four books, I've talked about last year because they're on this very same tbr prompt. I've since returned all the books from that list but these four, I still haven't read.


The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness | The Ask and The Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness | Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness | The Chestnut Man by Søren Sveistrup

I hope to get through the entire Chaos Walking trilogy this month. Kind of tricky with how I don't like binge reading series but fingers cross I can get through all of them. 


HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS,
Do you borrow books from friends? from the library? Have you read any of these? Which of these should I get to first?

let's connect!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Lord. Good luck with all these. Chaos Walking series that I tried to get into but no dice. I hope you'll get to finish them before they're all due. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the first to say that Chaos Walking didn't work for you. I'm a bit warry about it since I'm not so much into YA recently but I still hope I like it. These books really don't have due dates since they're books from my best friend so I'm so chill about them.

      Delete
  2. Lot of big books up there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Sam! time to get a crack on the big books on my shelf I guess. haha

      Delete
  3. Good luck w/ Dune when you get back to it! I loved the idea of the far future society but had trouble with that book. and oooh you're reading Waking Gods? I read that one but haven't finished the series yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably read Dune slowly in between books. hahaha. It's such a hard and mostly boring read I don't know how other people I know got to it. I just finished Waking Gods the other day and wow, I loved it. And I really want to have book 3 now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...