April 3, 2021

10 Books from the Backlog Picks I Need to Get to


Hi,

Last month's I barely read. I struggled with reading for most of the month because of work. I probably had one and a half good reading week and that was it for me. lol.

I'm still keeping up with this monthly tbr though and I'm excited to get through another set of books. I picked my recent Books from the Backlog picks just so I can finally push myself to get to them. I just started with The Little Bookshop on the Seine and I'm liking it. I relate to the bookish aspects of he main character. Other than that, The Unhoneymooners, and Shadow Sands, I'm not really much into picking these books up soon but we'll see I guess.

I divided this tbr set into two: first five are physical books and the second half are ebooks. Basic, simple, and that's just me trying to get through more ebooks. I would still like to get through some of the books from last month's tbr particularly the two Chaos Walking books. 

Murder at the Book Group (Hazel Rose Book Group Mystery #1) by Maggie King | The Circle by Dave Eggers | The Little Bookshop on the Seine (The Little Paris Collection #1) by Rebecca Raisin | The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren | Mosquitoland by David Arnold

Shadow Sands (Kate Marshall #2) by Robert Bryndza | A Woman is No Man by Etaf Rum | In a Field of Blue by Gemma Liviero | The Red Address Book by Sofia Lundberg | Ascenders (Ascenders #1) by C.L. Gaber


HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS,
Do you borrow books from friends? from the library? Have you read any of these? Which of these should I get to first?

let's connect!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck tackling your TBR! I am such a fan of the Unhoneymooners, and I loved Mosquitoland too. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope to get to Unhoneymooners this month! I'm sure it'll be a quick read!

      Delete
  2. I have my eyes out for The Little Bookshop on the Seine and The Circle too. I'm curious about your reviews on it! I watched The Circle in the cinema and it was really good in my opinion. And I also just love Emma Watson.

    I hope the upcoming weeks will be better for you in terms of reading ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started The Little Bookshop on the Seine! I'm really enjoying it so far :) That's soo good to know!! I haven't watched the movie of the Circle but I plan to do so once I've read the book. Thank you, Esther! :)

      Delete
  3. I feel like I haven't had as much time to read lately either. I liked The Unhoneymooners and really want to read Mosquitoland. I hope you enjoy all the books that you are able to read in April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole!! I really just get more excited to read The Unhoneymooners since everyone really seems to like it :)

      Delete
  4. I've started a list on my reading journal for this very thing. I feel like it's not going to get read unless I prioritize them. Good luck to us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have these on my journal as well. It feels so comforting whenever I tick off a book from my list. Good luck to us indeed!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...