April 24, 2021

[24HR READATHON] April 2021 Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon Day!!


Hi,

It's that time of the year!

Last year, #readathon was good for me. I participated and live-tweeted last year's October readathon and personally, I think it was a success for me. I juggled among 4 books and finished 2 of them. I got pulled out early because of work but I got back for the missed hours and read. That may be cheating but I don't care. I counted them and I had fun.

I'm participating again this April and I'm hoping for great things. I'm somewhat running out of short books but I do have a couple of 100+ pages on my Kindle so we'll see about that. I'll just throw everything out here THEN let's see right after which of those I end up reading. I'm also picking up one of the books on last year's TBR which is L Change the World which I think is 100+ pages (or maybe 200? idk. but it's short).

Things of note,

- The #readathon is on April 24th, 8AM EST. Check out their twitter account for sprints and their website for hourly challenges/giveaway.
- I have a TBR and who knows, I might do some last minute / mood changes for it.  Here's my tentative TBR:


- I'm excited for the readathon bingo!!


- Unlike last year, I have snacks this time 💖💖💖 I'll take snacks AND coffee.
- I hope to actually read for most parts. I will see if I can stay up late like extra late and get up early. There'll be a Yankees game by then. I think it's a 7PM EST so that's 7AM for me. Hopefully that motivates me to get up early. I can maybe watch and read while having breakfast. Fun. lol.


HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS,
Are you participating in this month's Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon? Do you plan to read the entire 24 hours? Have you done other 24 hour readathons?

let's connect!

2 comments:

  1. No lie, I read two books recently that referenced The Yellow Wallpaper. Anyhow, good luck! Have fun! Read lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd participated. I'm going to mark it on my calendar for the next round (whenever that may be).

    Good luck, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...